Tuesday, April 7, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog

That is the question. I guess yes is the answer. As a Mom of two, a wife, and a performer, I have gone thru many stages in my life. Sometimes I left the stage in darkness, but most of the time I saw the glow tape and just stumbled a bit. Having just returned home to Lil Rhody; going thru my first winter in 9 years, it has been yet another growing opportunity. Being a metephysical kind of gal, I'm trying to "always look on the bight side of life". I guess I forgot how difficult it was to do in RI. Why is it on all the e-vh1 celeb shows the star hits the bottom and gets back up stronger and better and everyone loves them again. Well, that isn't the reality of life. I am Tammy Wynett, Hialry Clinton, Mrs Spitzer, It's not always easy to stand by your man. But in the end Love is All You Need!!(and alot of kleenex!) I gotta say tho, facebook saved me from falling into the the snowy abyss. The reconnections made with friends of past stages,have been a blessing. My best friend from college has shined his light into my life again. This week being full of Easter rituals, I am surrounded by childhood stages of catholithic rhetoric, as well as, grand memories of sweet family encounters and pretty hats and dresses! I am looking foward to dressing up my chilren in their purdy clothes and celebrating the rebirth of the Earth and my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment