Monday, April 20, 2009

I'll ask you once again...What's in a name?

I am Bugs Bunny! I am Fozzie Bear! I am am Marilyn Monroe (now and in a past life!) I am Sinead O'Connor! I am Cynthia Lennon! I am Geoffrey Vanderbilt! I am Rainbow Harmony! I am a Hero! I am the movie "Say Anything"! I am the song "Across the Universe"! And yes I am The Beatles!! How do I know all these things? Facebook told me, so it must be true. Yes I am one of those people who take facebook quizzes. Why? I'm still trying to sort that out. I could say, for fun, but it's not just that. I am, as most of us are, curious to figure out that age old question "who am I?". And tho I say, "I am who I am", I know that I can always be more; so maybe if I see what cartoon character I most resemble, I can get a deeper understanding of my own existence. Ha, that's bull because I know full well I always try to fix the quiz results to try to get the answer I want. That doesn't always work tho, sometimes I'm surprised with the result, and most of the time, it makes me smile. And the answer is usually pretty accurate. Well, there was the one where they said I was The Tin Man, as if!! But, if you want to know if you're an expert in Musicals, or The Wizard of OZ (like me); or if you want to know what Godfather Character you are (I'll let you know my result), take a facebook quiz and smile. Who knows who you might be! After all, I am a Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment