Saturday, April 25, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame!











I don't know, third base! Take two and hit to left. I don't want that ball I want a real ball. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball. If you build it they will come. He's stealing home, they don't see I don't believe it. I consider myself the luckiest man(man) on the face of the Earth(Earth). I love Baseball movies! Mainly because, I LOVE BASEBALL! And today I consider myself one of the luckiest MOM"S on the face of the Earth. Today was my sons Opening Day! It was fab. Jake is what my dad, baseball expert, (affectionately known to 1000's of kids as "Coach")refers to as a Natural. He came out of my womb swinging a bat. And today he got his first hit of the season! Line dive right past the short stop. He got a single and eventually scored. Then he took the field and made a great play in left!! All the kids had fun! It was a wonderfully fun family day, my daughter loves cheering on her big brother!! We all enjoyed the beautiful weather, organized chaos, a parade, team pictures and a great game. We all made new friends and are looking forward to a great season! And of course...Go RED SOX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment