Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Solstice Meditation - The Year Of LIght






                                         The Year of Light

                                    The Year of Light
                                    The Time of Death
                                    The Night of Change
                                    The Day of Life
                          
                                    A New Day Dawns 
                            Our Innocence is Born again
                                    All Worlds collide 
                    All passages are open in the Shower of Light

                               All Hearts open in The Light
  
\                 We bond our love into the pillars of strength,
                                Towers of dreams topple,
                                     Flowing into the endless river wild

                   Everything is truth in the light
                                Ready for all to cheer and share
                                      Open for all to be and do
                             
                                 I am walking up the Mountain
                                      Searching for You
                                 I see your face in everything

                                 I see you in the eyes of a Totem
                                 
                                 The Crow flies though the dream
                        We dance between the shadows and the Light
                                 No longer caught in the web of Silence

                                  I Sing my Bird Song and I am Free!

                            I become the Crow and I Grow....and Grow....
                                                                 



                               
                                I become the Crow and I Grow....and Grow.....



Peace and love,
Happy Solstice,
Jules








No comments:

Post a Comment