Thursday, May 16, 2013

And Then I Heard The Seraphim





And Then I Heard The Seraphim


And then I heard the Seraphim and Everything was Light
Remembering the True Self on High
Hearing only Tones of Love
Reaching Through All Dimensions

Giving Gratitude with the Light Voice
Sent to Sooth the Souls of Giaia

We are Awakened in each Chrystal Heart

All knowledge is Truths reward
All things forgotten are now made new
In the blink of each Stars Dream

All Hearts are Open

The Dreams Seen by Angels
Are now coming true

Your Dreams Held in the Light
Are now The Way

As Our Higher Hearts Open
And All the Dreams of God
And Lights that  Shine
They are Yours
They are Mine

We are all one
being all
that we can
be

Where Once we were Blown Apart....

We are brought back together by The Light
To Hear The Angels Song

Alcyon Dreams

Music Surrounds Our Hearts
We sing with the birds,
The messengers of Love
Flying swiftly through The Cosmos

I Sing with the Seraphim!
As I sing with you now
Hear my Song
Sing my prayer
Know My heart
Is your Light

I hear your Hearts song
I hear your Prayer
I sing with YOU now

And then I Heard The Seraphim
And I knew Joy, Everywhere




Peace,
Julie









A Song of Love For Earth Day 2013  by Katie

I'll Pick every flower
to make tea for everyone
In the whole wide world!

Because I Love Them

I"ll Share every single flower
And every single person should
Pick a flower and
pick what they want to do
For the whole entire day!

Then go, have fun, and Do It!!

We pick World Peace to do Today!
Let's hear it now
For The Royal Day of World Peace

We Want World Peace!


 by Katie (my sweet 6 yr old Princess of Joy!!



Happy Day!!

I love you!
Peace and love,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment