Friday, June 19, 2009

One Day More!!

No, not till revolution, silly, until "THE VARIETY SHOW", has it's opening night. I am so excited!! I have a grand vision, and it will come true on the stage of The Black Box. Oh, I have spent many an hour in the walls of many black boxes, creating characters, telling stories of love and life, just like Will. But, tomorrow is another day...a new dawn...a new day...it is my time to shine!! Come bring your love and light to share with me, oh and leave your worries behind. This is a time for FUN!! I have the utmost confidence in my superior cast and am so excited to share all my dreams with you, who knows maybe I'll make some of yours come true!!
So I'll see you all tomorrow night, at The Artists Exchange, in Cranston, RI!! 7pm see you there!!
Oh for you Sonnet lovers, we have changed the date of our "Evening with the Sonnets", we will be sharing the bards words of love to you all on July 11th and 12th at 7pm, at the Artists Exchange. With change, comes growth, and we will better bring our love for Will with a little more time! Thanks
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment